Friday, 2024-03-29, 12:02 PM
Welcome Guest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Luna Guides » Build Classes - Drops - Quests » Solo characters and physical defense
Solo characters and physical defense
nadaDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 1:22 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Blocked
This topic is for the new players out there not familiar with the higher levels which plan to make a char
able of keeping soloing. U all must know that around 90 u need a physical defense of 2100 and around 115 even 4000 is needed. To be able to keep soloing these means physical defense will become 1 of your mainstats to keep
in mind when building it. Make sure your path contains every physical defense boost u can get.

I for example play an inquirer an character out of the mage category. With taking mage-priest-inq-necro,
i get allmost (1% less then mage-monk-bish-necro) all physical defense upgrades there are. With it
and the correct gear i should be able to hit 4k pdef. I just have 10.000 ma atm at lvl 92, which could be much
higher if tarantus items would have been used instead of depraved. But as soloist u're not able to do that cause
your physical defense will lack to much.

Iow know when u choose to keep solo, u'll not be the highest damage bringer, only people who build there chars
fully on that will be able to be that, but they will suffer big physical defense penalties for it and with it will allways
need a support next to them when grinding in the upper levels.

I hope i've been able to give a little insight in where to watch out for when u build a solo character.
For the people seeking out there paths to use, seek on skill calculator for luna (luna br for example has 1) here
u can see how much bufs and passives u can get and if u've enough sp to take them.

Forum » Luna Guides » Build Classes - Drops - Quests » Solo characters and physical defense
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!