Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:52 PM
Welcome Guest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Alliance Events » We need some fun so if u have ideas or we have a current event find out » Capture the flag. (Capture the flag.)
Capture the flag.
nadaDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 1:07 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Blocked
U make 2 or more teams. An token will be worn by selected members to be recognizable as Flag. For example no weapons and a lvl 5 shield or anything.

the rest of the team tries to retrieve the shield from an other teams flag (he has to give it on request) or to stop the other team from getting to there flag. (tactics all around).
The team which ends after an called period with most flags wins.

fluffyDate: Saturday, 2009-08-08, 8:06 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
we should do that in a pkable location and every1 goes into pk mode well maybe from the lvls of 60 above should actually i dono but i still think there should be an easier way to stop a person form getting the flag.....

SinfulArrowDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 8:48 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
pk mode?? bad idea lol u really wanna lose xp at the hands of an alli member?
here is what i propose instead...
we designate one person as the flag full armor and all for each side then a person will retrieve it
the "flag" then has to follow the person until he/she is challenged to a duel by one of the opposing team.. if the opponent team wins they claim the flag.. if not the person holding the flag gets to continue running to base and cant be reattacked by the same person over and over
PS for the duel to work u have to get close enough to send it properly and the person being challenged cannot refuse what yall think of that?
obvious rules.. no teleporting and no stealth all speed buffs can be used however

Message edited by SinfulArrow - Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 8:50 AM

Forum » Alliance Events » We need some fun so if u have ideas or we have a current event find out » Capture the flag. (Capture the flag.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!