Thursday, 2024-03-28, 6:27 PM
Welcome Guest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Alliance Events » We need some fun so if u have ideas or we have a current event find out » Rat-Race (Rat-Race Event)
Rat-Race
nadaDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 1:03 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Blocked
All persons make a new char, no items allowed or bufs allowed.
U start at position A first 1 who reaches position B, no help aloud so yes this means walking tongue
(for example from the gate of alkar, to the mont-blanc or iron min floor 2)
Wins.

Message edited by FiedelDie - Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 1:04 PM

fluffyDate: Saturday, 2009-08-08, 8:18 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
4 this one we should make like 4 locations and 4 person to be sorta npc... like the person goes to one of these ppl and reseaves a qeust like to collect w/e u can get in that map and w/e number after that u show that u have the items too the person and retrade an item that that person has do this 4 times and after u collect all 4 items u return to the starting point first one wins and participents can be up to any lvl.....or u can make it that every1 has to be a new character there will still be 4 ppl but instead of items it can be lvls like first one is at 3 then 5 then 7 lastly 9 when u get to these lvls u go to these ppl and collect the item and u must be the exact lvl if over u cant recive the item... we can also make these items something u can cunstruct to make something if so then it would be easier to tell who is the winner....or we can make it that these 4 ppl names an item constructable and the person has to make it to recieve the item that will be constructed into some other item...... i dont even remember wat im saying but if u get me plz rephrase cuz my head hurts now

Forum » Alliance Events » We need some fun so if u have ideas or we have a current event find out » Rat-Race (Rat-Race Event)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!