Thursday, 2024-03-28, 10:41 AM
Welcome Guest
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Alliance Events » We need some fun so if u have ideas or we have a current event find out » New scavenger event comming soon~
New scavenger event comming soon~
iMikkaDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 5:01 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Friends
Hello everyone smile

Here how the event will go

I am using GM's help and they have restrictions (see official forum)

I plan a scavenger hunt and got an OK from Legend.

only 16 players allowed in 4 Teams of 4 ppl.

I will ask you to bring me 4 piece equipements that is reinforce only by me and my others characters. Therefore, no way to cheat =p
The characters name are Meija, MisterM, MortNoire and iMikka.

Each team is assigned to a specific 4 Reinforced CHARACTER NAME items.

I will ask the GM to set up a shop with ONLY one ITEM at a time. One the shop is empty, they go to the next location and set a second ITEM shop and I will annouce it on the Alliance chat

NO, the GM will never be in the same map, therefore; reduce the chance Team buys wrong reinforce name item.

Each item will be price at 10K each. Why that expensive? So keeps outsider (hopefully) to buy it and ruin the event.

As for Location, you will only know ingame. hehehehe

If the Team who bought the wrong item reinforced name will pretty much be 4th place lol and the other unlucky Team will be 3rd place.

If there is more than 2 team who did that..... I will have just ask GMs to do a 5th run. Just pick a place to open the shop and whoever comes back with their design named item wins.

First come, First served.

Prizes (my ideal would be)

1- 1 Golden carp/each participant
2- 20 dull crystal of time/each participant
3- 10 dull crystal of time/each particpant
4- 100K/ each participant

SO DONATIONS is really really appreciated!!!! IF NOT ENOUGH, that is what I have to give out of my pocket.

If i dont get any donations... and enought crystals... (i am poor)

1- 15 dull crystal of time/each participant
2- 10 dull crystal of time/each particpant
2- 100K/ each participant
4- 50K/ each participant

As for time and day, it HAS to be Monday to Friday, however not thursday and before GMs finished their day.

I will assign ppl to TEAM. My reason to make mix players from diff guild with other guild.

I am advocating for Monday or Tuesday at 3:00 Server time. ----> this will change according to the players and GMs.
For me, it will be at 6 pm (GMT-5)

Cheers

iMikka

Added (2010-08-14, 5:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
TEAM A
1- Taken
2-
3-
4-

TEAM B
1- Taken
2-
3-
4-

TEAM C
1- Taken
2-
3-Taken
4-

TEAM B
1- Taken
2-
3-Taken
4-

This post will be edited once ppl tell me they will participate. Thank you!! cool

LOSRDADate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 2:14 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Sirenia
can i join that's event???!!! smile surprised

SyDate: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 0:17 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Blocked
Add me to the event and I will donate the crystals, actually what I'm gonna do is change the reward a little bit. For the winning team, I'm gonna to donate 3 Bright crystals of time per player for the 1st place team, and 1 per player for the second place team. Or whatever rank needs a reward. Sadly, I don't fish so I cannot provide Golden Carp

So consider Syphor in on the event.

Message edited by Sy - Sunday, 2010-09-26, 0:19 AM

Forum » Alliance Events » We need some fun so if u have ideas or we have a current event find out » New scavenger event comming soon~
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!